SIX60 Wellington 2021 Show Giveaway TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to all participants in the SIX60 Wellington 2021 Show competition.
- The Competition has been developed by Journey Digital Limited, New Zealand company number
- The Competition is promoted by Journey Digital.
- The Competition is only open to residents of New Zealand and 1 of the ticket holders must be 18+ years of age or older. The 18+ caregiver has full responsibility of the under 18 ticket holder. Employees of Journey or agencies associated with this Competition, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
- The Competition starts at 8:30am on Saturday 12th December and ends midnight 15 January 2021. You must purchase at least one item to be in to win and each item is non-refundable. The winner will be chosen completely at random from purchase of Six60 merchandise.
- To enter the Competition, you must purchase an item of merchandise from the SIX60 Store. The following terms and conditions apply to your
(a) You must enter your first name, last name, email, phone number and agree to one ticket holder being over the age of 18. You warrant that all information you enter is accurate
and complete, and agree to promptly update that information should it change.
(b) You are not permitted to register using another person’s authentication details.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or
significantly hinders our ability (or that of a third party involved with the Competition) to
proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms,
including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war or
act of terrorism, our obligations in respect of the Competition will be suspended for the
duration of the event and, in addition, we may in our absolute discretion cancel the
- All Competition entries must be submitted via each purchase. Each time you purchase the merchandise through the store you will automatically submit one entry into the Competition.
- Any entry which is incomplete, illegible or otherwise does not comply with the Rules and / or these Terms will be disregarded.
- NeitherSIX60or Journey, (or any of our respective employees or agents, or any
other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Competition) have any
responsibility or liability for late or undelivered entries, communications or for any technical
failure, malfunction or difficulty, or any other event causing disruption to or corruption of the
- We may suspend or cancel the Competition or your participation in it at any time without notice.
- There is 1 pair of tickets to be won:
(i) 2x Tickets to SIX60 Wellington Sky Stadium 13 February 2021
(ii) x1 Hotel room in Wellington for 2 people
(iii) x2 Pairs of return flights from the closest airport to the winner to Wellington
(iiii) Meet and greet the band on the evening of the concert
- The prize winner will need be announced via Facebook, Instagram and email / phone on January 20th 2021.
- No prize may be redeemed for cash or any other reward. No prize may be transferred. All
prizes are for personal use and must not be used for commercial purposes.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to any prizes and to provide the winner(s) with a
- The decision of Journey is final, and no correspondence whatsoever will be
entered into regarding the Competition.
- Neither Journey, nor its related companies, agents or contractors will be liable for
any delay in the delivery of any prizes, or the non-delivery of any prizes.
- We reserve the right to make whatever enquiries we see fit to prove the identity and eligibility
of any participant and/or winner.
Privacy / Data Use
- Information Journey collects from you, whether through your Competition entry or otherwise will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993and these Terms.
(a) Your personal details submitted when purchasing
- You authorise Journey to use information supplied by you, or which we have
collected through you
(a) Confirming and verifying your Competition entry;
(b) Administering your registration;
(c) Facilitating the provision of prizes to you (if you are a winner);
(d) Contacting you (including via phone, text or email) about products, special
offers or promotions we think you may be interested in. You may
unsubscribe from receiving communications from SIX60 about products, special
offers or promotions at any time by following the
unsubscribe instructions in the email, or by contacting SIX60 via any of
the contact points listed at clause 45 below.
We will not sell, distribute or share your data / personal information to a third party except as
- Journey is the owner of all data input into the Store.
- By entering the Competition, you give us permission to use your name for promotional
purposes without further compensation. We may also require a photograph of you or filmed content as a winner
of the Competition for promotional purposes, to the extent permitted by law. Winners may be required to be filmed receiving their prize and may be required to be used for future promotional content
- You agree not to:
(a) impersonate another person or use a false name or name you are not authorised to
use, or create a false identity or email address or try to mislead others as to the identity
or origin of any communications;
(b) publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit defamatory, offensive,
infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information about SIX60 or Journey.
- Under no circumstances will we, our employees or our agents be liable to you in contract, tort
(including negligence), equity, statue, regulation or otherwise for any loss, damage, injury
(including personal injury), costs, legal costs, professional and other expenses of any nature
whatsoever incurred or suffered by you or by any other third party, whether direct, indirect or
consequential (including, but without limitation, any economic loss or other loss of turnover,
profits, business or goodwill) arising out of any dispute or contractual, tortious or other claims
or proceedings made by or brought against you which relate in any way to your use of the
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, in relation to your access and use of the SIX60 Store, any
condition or warranty either express or which would otherwise be implied by law into these
Terms is hereby excluded.
- By entering the Competition, and/or continuing to participate in it, you releaseSIX60, Journey, and our respective associates, partners and agents from any responsibility or
liability, howsoever caused, to yourself, your property or any third party or their property for
damages, losses or injury (including (without limitation) entering, downloading and/or relying
on any content from the App).
- You agree to indemnifySIX60and Journey (and our respective employees and
agents) from and against all and any expenses, losses, liabilities, damages and costs of any
nature (including solicitor and own client costs) incurred or suffered and any claims or legal
proceedings which are brought or threatened, in each case arising from your use of the Store
your participation in the Competition, your reliance on any of the content accessed via the
Store and/or a breach of these Terms.
- We reserve the right to amend or replace these Terms or the Rules from time to time.
Amendments will be effective immediately upon notice being made on the Store.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, void, unenforceable or illegal for any
reason, such provision shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and the remaining
provisions shall continue in full force.
- If we delay or do not exercise any of our rights or remedies under these Terms, that will not
be a waiver of the right or remedy.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand and subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- If you have any questions about these Terms or for further information please contact:
317 New North Road
021 891 984