- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to all participants in the SIX60 The Greatest Instagram competition.
- The Competition has been developed by Journey Digital Limited, New Zealand company number JOURNEY DIGITAL LIMITED (1113154).
- The Competition is promoted by Journey Digital Limited.
- The Competition is open to anyone 18 years of age or older. Employees of Journey Digital Limited or agencies associated with this Competition, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
- The Competition starts at 7.00pm on Friday 2nd August and run until 8th August at 6pm.
- To enter the Competition, you must create an Instagram story video showing you listening to SIX60’s song The Greatest. You must be streaming the song via the Instagram app, this will show up on the story. You must tag @six60 in the video and share it publicly to your story. The following terms and conditions apply to your registration:
- You must tag @six60 in your Instagram story video entry
- You must have the streaming of the song The Greatest by SIX60 shown on the story as well as the tag
- You must agree to being over the age of 18. You warrant that all information you enter is accurate and complete, and agree to promptly update that information should it change. (b) You are not permitted to register using another person’s authentication details.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders our ability (or that of a third party involved with the Competition) to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war or act of terrorism, our obligations in respect of the Competition will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, we may in our absolute discretion cancel the Competition.
- All Competition entries must be submitted via an Instagram story.
- Any entry which is incomplete, illegible or otherwise does not comply with the Rules and/or these Terms will be disregarded.
- Neither SIX60 or Journey Digital Limited, (or any of our respective employees or agents, or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Competition) have any responsibility or liability for late or undelivered entries, communications or for any technical failure, malfunction or difficulty, or any other event causing disruption to or corruption of the Competition.
- We may suspend or cancel the Competition or your participation in it at any time without notice.
- a) Winner for best video will win 2 VIP ticket packages to any SIX60 concert on the upcoming 2019/2020 world tour.
- b) Top 10 video entries will receive a limited edition piece of SIX60 Merchandise.
All prize winners will be selected by SIX60 through the videos uploaded and tagged on Instagram. The winners will be announced via the SIX60 Instagram account on the 12th of august. The winners will be tagged by SIX60 and be contacted via the SIX60 Instagram account.
14. No prize may be redeemed for cash or any other reward. No prize may be transferred. All prizes are for personal use and must not be used for commercial purposes.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to any prizes and to provide the winner(s) with a substitute prize.
- The decision of Journey Digital Limited is final, and no correspondence whatsoever will be entered into regarding the Competition.
- Neither Journey Digital Limited, nor its related companies, agents or contractors will be liable for any delay in the delivery of any prizes, or the non-delivery of any prizes.
- We reserve the right to make whatever enquiries we see fit to prove the identity and eligibility of any participant and/or winner.
Privacy / Data Use
- Information Journey Digital Limited collects from you, whether through your Competition entry or otherwise will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these Terms.
- You authorise Journey Digital Limited to use information supplied by you, or which we have collected through you
(a) Confirming and verifying your Competition entry;
(b) Administering your registration;
(c) Facilitating the provision of prizes to you (if you are a winner);
(d) Contacting you (including via phone, text or email) about products, special
offers or promotions we think you may be interested in. You may
unsubscribe from receiving communications from SIX60 about products, special
offers or promotions at any time by following the
unsubscribe instructions in the email, or by contacting SIX60 via any of
the contact points listed at clause 45 below.
We will not sell, distribute or share your data / personal information to a third party except as
- By entering the Competition, you give us permission to use your name for promotional
purposes without further compensation. We may also require a photograph of you or filmed content as a winner
of the Competition for promotional purposes, to the extent permitted by law.
- You agree not to:
(a) impersonate another person or use a false name or name you are not authorised to
use, or create a false identity or email address or try to mislead others as to the identity
or origin of any communications;
(b) publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit defamatory, offensive,
infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information to the hashtag #six60thegreatest or #SIX60 or #thegreatest
- Under no circumstances will we, our employees or our agents be liable to you in contract, tort
(including negligence), equity, statue, regulation or otherwise for any loss, damage, injury
(including personal injury), costs, legal costs, professional and other expenses of any nature
whatsoever incurred or suffered by you or by any other third party, whether direct, indirect or
consequential (including, but without limitation, any economic loss or other loss of turnover,
profits, business or goodwill) arising out of any dispute or contractual, tortious or other claims
or proceedings made by or brought against you which relate in any way to your use of the
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, in relation to your access and use of the SIX60 Store, any
condition or warranty either express or which would otherwise be implied by law into these
Terms is hereby excluded.
- By entering the Competition, and/or continuing to participate in it, you release SIX60, Journey Digital Limited
, and our respective associates, partners and agents from any responsibility or
liability, howsoever caused, to yourself, your property or any third party or their property for
damages, losses or injury.
- We reserve the right to amend or replace these Terms or the Rules from time to time.
Amendments will be effective immediately upon notice being made on the Store.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, void, unenforceable or illegal for any
reason, such provision shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and the remaining
provisions shall continue in full force.
- If we delay or do not exercise any of our rights or remedies under these Terms, that will not
be a waiver of the right or remedy.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand and subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- If you have any questions about these Terms or for further information please contact:
Journey Digital Limited
317 New North Road