SIX60 GOLDEN TICKET - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to all participants in the SIX60 Golden Ticket competition
- The Competiton has been developed by BKA Interactive Limited, New Zealand company number 1113154 (“BKA”).
- The Competition is promoted by BKA Interactive.
- The Competition is only open to residents of New Zealand that are 18 years of age or older. Employees of BKA or agencies associated with this Competition, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
- The Competition starts at 10.00am on Saturday 15th December and ends when the last piece of merchandise is sold. You must purchase at least one item to be in to win. Winners will be chosen completely at random from purchase of Six60 merchandise until sold out.
- To enter the Competition, you must purchase an item of merchandise from the SIX60 Store. The following terms and conditions apply to your registration:
- (a) You must enter your first name, last name, email, phone number and agree to being over the age of 18. You warrant that all information you enter is accurate and complete, and agree to promptly update that information should it change.
- (b) You are not permitted to register using another person’s authentication details.
- 7. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders our ability (or that of a third party involved with the Competition) to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war or act of terrorism, our obligations in respect of the Competition will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, we may in our absolute discretion cancel the Competition.
- Competition Entries
All Competition entries must be submitted via each purchase. Each time you purchase the merchandise through the store you will automatically submit one entry into the Competition.
- |Any entry which is incomplete, illegible or otherwise does not comply with the Rules and/or these Terms will be disregarded.
- Neither SIX60 or BKA, (or any of our respective employees or agents, or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Competition) have any responsibility or liability for late or undelivered entries, communications or for any technical failure, malfunction or difficulty, or any other event causing disruption to or corruption of the Competition.\
- We may suspend or cancel the Competition or your participation in it at any time without notice.
- Competition Prizes
There are five pairs of tickets to be won:
- 2x Tickets to SIX60 Western Springs Gig 23rd Feb 2018
- 2x VIP Tickets to SIX60 New Album Launch
- All prize winners will need to contact the supplied email address or phone number printed on the Golden Tickets by 31st January 2019. Winners will be requited to pick their golden ticket up in person with accompanying ID on a date supplied by our support team. If merchandise is purchased as gift for a Six60 fan please contact our support team with further details before 31st January 2019.
- No prize may be redeemed for cash or any other reward. No prize may be transferred. All prizes are for personal use and must not be used for commercial purposes.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to any prizes and to provide the winner(s) with a substitute prize.
- The decision of BKA is final, and no correspondence whatsoever will be entered into regarding the Competition.
- Neither BKA, nor its related companies, agents or contractors will be liable for any delay in the delivery of any prizes, or the non-delivery of any prizes.
- We reserve the right to make whatever enquiries we see fit to prove the identity and eligibility of any participant and/or winner.
- Privacy / Data Use:
Information BKA collects from you, whether through your Competition entry or otherwise will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these Terms.
- Your personal details submitted when purchasing
- You authorise BKA to use information supplied by you, or which we have collected through you
- Confirming and verifying your Competition entry;
- Administering your registration;
- Facilitating the provision of prizes to you (if you are a winner);
- BKA is the owner of all data input into the Store.
- By entering the Competition, you give us permission to use your name for promotional purposes without further compensation. We may also require a photograph of you or filmed content as a winner of the Competition for promotional purposes, to the extent permitted by law. Winners may be required to be filmed receiving their ticket and may be required to be used for future promotional content
- You agree not to:
- impersonate another person or use a false name or name you are not authorised to use, or create a false identity or email address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications;
- publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information to the hashtag #six60goldenticket.
Under no circumstances will we, our employees or our agents be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, statue, regulation or otherwise for any loss, damage, injury (including personal injury), costs, legal costs, professional and other expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you or by any other third party, whether direct, indirect or consequential (including, but without limitation, any economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill) arising out of any dispute or contractual, tortious or other claims or proceedings made by or brought against you which relate in any way to your use of the App.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, in relation to your access and use of the SIX60 Store, any condition or warranty either express or which would otherwise be implied by law into these Terms is hereby excluded.
- By entering the Competition, and/or continuing to participate in it, you release SIX60, BKA, and our respective associates, partners and agents from any responsibility or liability, howsoever caused, to yourself, your property or any third party or their property for damages, losses or injury (including (without limitation) entering, downloading and/or relying on any content from the App).
- You agree to indemnify SIX60 and BKA (and our respective employees and agents) from and against all and any expenses, losses, liabilities, damages and costs of any nature (including solicitor and own client costs) incurred or suffered and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened, in each case arising from your use of the Store your participation in the Competition, your reliance on any of the content accessed via the Store and/or a breach of these Terms.
- We reserve the right to amend or replace these Terms or the Rules from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notice being made on the Store.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, void, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, such provision shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force.
- If we delay or do not exercise any of our rights or remedies under these Terms, that will not be a waiver of the right or remedy.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
If you have any questions about these Terms or for further information please contact:
317 New North Road
021 891 984